Song Like a Pro is an idea by Luigi Frattolillo with the aim of addressing singer-songwriters to produce their songs independently and in a professional way.
The concept is simple: providing a treated environment for recording vocals (which is the main instrument in several genres) and giving to the artists a practical support before, during and after the session with additional services.
How it works?
It’s a 4 steps process:
1) Setup your session
2) Choose Date and Time
3) Review all information
Why you should choose us
You should definitely choose us if you struggle to produce your songs for at least one of the following reasons:
- Lack of home studio soundproofing
- Poor acoustic treatment
- Cheap gear
- Mistakes during recording (distorted signals or too weak levels)
- Inability to book expensive blocks of hours in other recording studios
Who is Luigi Frattolillo
Luigi Frattolillo is founder at Song Like A Pro and Studio Owner at Star Lane Studio. He’s an Italian singer-songwriter, guitar player and music producer.
In terms of education, En.A.I.P Lazio certified him as Broadcasting Radio Content Producer in 2008. The University”La Sapienza” in Rome awarded him with a Degree in Mass Communication in 2010. Luigi was also certified by Pearson with a BTEC Level 3 Music Technology National Diploma in 2019 at Morley College in London.
Luigi had several work experiences in different sectors including:
- as a Journalist/Speaker for Radio Meridiano 12, a local Radio Station in Rome,
- as a data-entry for Soundreef, Music Collecting Society in Rome
- as a web developer for BBC Worldwide, Dods Parliamentary Communication and Thomson Reuters in London
Luigi Frattolillo currently works only at his own studio and writes music-related articles for the blog of Song Like a Pro.